BC COUNCIL OF GARDEN CLUBS
Terms of Reference: IMMEDIATE PAST PRESIDENT
TERM OF OFFICE:
The Past President is not elected. The office is assumed on completion of the President’s term and ends when the current President steps down and assumes the role of Immediate Past President.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES:
The Past President of the BC Council of Garden Clubs has the responsibility of:
- Providing leadership continuity and providing historical context to the Executive Board.
- Upholding the current Constitution.
- Supporting Executive Board members and Council members.
- Conduct special assignments on behalf of the Council as requested.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Past President has the responsibility to:
- Attend Board Executive meetings and provide reports to the board.
- Submit an annual budget to the Treasurer for the Annual General Meeting.
- Provide a report to the members at the Annual General Meeting.