Membership Fees & Application Form
- Membership is for the period January 1 to December 31.
- Annual membership fee of $37.00 is payable on or before December 31.
To have a vote on the BC Council of Garden Clubs affairs, an organization must be in good standing at the time of the vote.
Affiliation renewal notices are sent out to existing member clubs in the late fall. Any fees changes require approval by the membership and do not take effect until the next membership cycle.
To become a member, complete the membership form provided below. Your organization will be subscribed to receive e-bulletins, including voting information, from the BC Council of Garden Clubs.
Membership Application and Renewals
To join the BC Council of Garden Clubs, or renew membership and insurance, please download and complete the following document and mail together with remittance to BC Council of Garden Clubs, P.O. Box 16106 Lynn Valley, North Vancouver, B.C. V7J 3S9.
- To qualify for this liability insurance, the group must be a member of the BC Council of Garden Clubs.
- Coverage is for the period March 1st to March 1st.
- The rates are reviewed and adjusted yearly. Please see BCCGC Affiliation and Remittance (.pdf) or (.doc) for the rates in effect.
- Insurance Protection: basic coverage ($3 million liability) and extra coverage (additional $2 million liability and for allotment and/or community gardens). Please see our Insurance Information page.
Membership Information Updates
To update your membership information, please send the new information to our Membership Chairperson at email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact our Membership Chairperson at firstname.lastname@example.org.